My name is Claudia Da Silva and I am one of the instructors of the Computer Network and Information Technology Department - CNIT - at City College of San Francisco.
You can find me at: Follow @cdasilvatwitt
During Fall 2017, I will be teaching:
- CNIT 131H (Introduction to HTML and CSS) Online;
- CNIT 132 (Intermediate HTML and CSS) on Tue evening;
- CNIT 132A (Advanced HTML and CSS) Online;
- CNIT 132S (SEO & Analitics for Web Dev) Online;
- CNIT 133M (Mobile Web Dev w/ HTML, CSS, JS)
- CNIT 131A (XML & JSON) Online
Office Location: Ocean Campus, Science Building room 147
Email address: email@example.com
Office hours: By appointment only
Use the links on the left to navigate throughout this website. Some of the links (in the More Links for Students section) will only be available, for you to login, once you become a CNIT student and get a username and password for the respective website.
You can also use the Search box to search for pages that contain specific information you need. If you don't check the "only search City College site" checkbox, you will be searching all over the web, using Google Search!
If you have attended one of my classes, please, feel free to make some comments. The comments will be done by using a Google form that will open in another tab/window.
Hope to see you in classes!