My name is Claudia Da Silva and I am one of the instructors of the Computer Network and Information Technology Department - CNIT - at City College of San Francisco.
You can find me at: Follow @cdasilvatwitt
During Fall 2019, I will be teaching:
- CNIT 131A (XML & JSON) Online;
- CNIT 132 (Intermediate HTML and CSS) Face-toFace on Wed evenings;
- CNIT 132A (Advanced HTML and CSS) Online;
- CNIT 132S (SEO & Analytics for Web Dev) Online;
- CNIT 133M (Mobile Web w/ HTML, CSS, JS) Online
More details about each of the courses can be seen at the Courses page.
Office Location: Ocean Campus, Science Building room 147
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: By appointment only at the office, or via Zoom Meeting or Appear.in
Use the links on the top to navigate throughout this website. Some of the links (in the More Links for Students section) will only be available, for you to login after you become a CNIT student and get a username and password for the respective website.
Hope to see you in classes!