My name is Claudia Da Silva and I am one of the instructors of the Computer Network and Information Technology Department - CNIT - at City College of San Francisco.
You can find me at: Follow @cdasilvatwitt
During Spring 2019, I will be teaching:
- CNIT 131H (Intro to HTML & CSS) Online;
- CNIT 129 (Web 2.0 Technologies) Online;
- CNIT 132 (Intermediate HTML and CSS) Face-toFace on Wed evening;
- CNIT 132 (Intermediate HTML and CSS) Online;
- CNIT 134 (Server Side Tech for the Web) Online;
More details about each of the courses can be seen at the Courses page.
Office Location: Ocean Campus, Science Building room 147
Email address: email@example.com
Office hours: By appointment only at the office or via Zoom Meeting
Use the links on the top to navigate throughout this website. Some of the links (in the More Links for Students section) will only be available, for you to login after you become a CNIT student and get a username and password for the respective website.
Hope to see you in classes!
I will be also teaching online classes at IVC - CIM 45 course and at CSM - CIS 128 course